Tee-Time bookings may be made online at https://sheffieldgreensgolf.ca or by phone 705.738.2567
Members may book 14 days in advance, Public players 7 days in advance.
Everyone must have their own set of clubs.
We do not offer Club Rentals.
Juniors and Beginner golfers play after 11 am.
When booking using a Gift Card or Rain Check you must book by phone
- Advance payment required for Public players making the Tee Time at the time of booking.
- 24hrs notice (from booked tee time) required for all cancellations. Cancellations may be made using Online Tee-Time Booking or by phone 705.738.2567. The refund will go back on the original form of payment.
- Inside 24hrs you will be given a credit towards another round. If you cancel or make changes on the day of booking providing less than 3 hours notice (from booked tee time) you will not receive a credit. Cancellations inside of 24hrs must be made by phone during business hours.
- Changes in numbers allowed up to 3 hours (from booked tee time).
- Golf Carts are shared and priced per person. Masks are required if you are sharing a cart with someone that doesn’t live in your household. If you require a single cart an upcharge fee will apply upon arrival.
- Maximum of 4 people per tee time – At this time we will not require Twosomes to be paired up with other twosomes or singles. But please keep in mind that playing in a twosome may seem slow when playing behind groups of four.
- Single golfers cannot book online – Please call the Clubhouse on the day that you would like to play.
- Gift cards, rain checks or certificates cannot be booked online – Please call the Clubhouse for assistance.
- NOTE: daily irrigation for fairways begins at 5pm
Pace of Play
Sheffield Greens has been pace rated for a maximum of 2 hours for 9 holes. For the enjoyment of all players, pace of play must be adhered to.
All alcohol must be purchased from the clubhouse. This policy adheres to all legislated liquor laws in Ontario and our liquor license. Unauthorized alcohol on the property will be confiscated. Personal coolers are not permitted. Sheffield Greens is within its Rights and Obligations to check bags that may be in violation of this policy.
Golfers are responsible for any damages to golf carts. Golfers must be 16+ years and have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart. Masks are required if you are sharing a cart with someone that doesn’t live in your household. For those interested in riding in a single golf cart, SGGC will be allowing this option for an upcharge fee.
Any damages (due to negligence) to Sheffield Greens property is the responsibility of the player.
Rain Check Policy
- Rain checks are issued on the day of play. Anything prior is considered a rescheduled tee time. Depending on when you reschedule, upgrade charges may apply.
- Date of Play:
- If you leave during play you will receive a prorated rain check based the number of holes completed and on the value paid.
- Course Closures:
- In the event that lightning or excessive rain warrants closing the course and ending play (the club deems the course unsafe) all players will receive a prorated rain check based the number of holes completed and on the value paid.
Club Rentals are not available at this time, everyone is required to have their own set of clubs.